Top Five Brews at The Pub
It’s no secret that we love beer at The Pub. In fact, we think beer is one of the things we do best.
We were curious and thought you might be interested in which beers are the popular brews on tap across the entire Pub land. We asked John, our IT guru to run a very complex and complicated report for us and this is what he found:
Top Five Brews Sold at The Pub
1) Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
2) Guinness Stout
3) Strongbow Cider
4) Stella Artois
5) Hoegaarden White Ale
Not bad! We are pretty impressed with the wide variety of beers in the top five list. Just take a look at the top three: Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Guinness Stout and Strongbow Cider. It doesn’t get much more diverse than that.
We are always encouraging our customers to try new beers so we took the top five and made some suggestions on other beers you may want to try the next time you’re in The Pub.
If you are a fan of...
- Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale you may want to try the Breckenridge 471. The Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale is the only cask beer we sell, but like the Bourbon Barrel the Breckridge 471 has high alcohol content and is very strong in the flavor and aroma.
- Guinness Stout you may want to try the Young’s Double Chocolate Stout. They are similar in that they both are in the stout family but the Young’s has Rich aromas of coffee and chocolate moving into a creamy, semi-dry finish.
- Strongbow Cider you may want to try the Lindemans Lambic or a Shandy (1/2 sprite and a beer or your choice). Strongbow is the only cider we carry but the Lambics or Shandy are both very refreshing like a cider.
- Stella Artois you may want to try the Belhaven Lager. The Belhaven Lager is light in color like a Stella. It’s also very crisp and sweet.
- Hoegaarden White Ale you may want to try the Goose Island Fleur. The Goose Island Fleur is a Belgium Style Pale Ale that starts with a hint of sweet, ripe berry and finishes tart.